Win yourself a festively decorated and fully licensed Star Wars: Season’s Greetings pure silver coin note in this holiday giveaway, thanks to New Zealand Mint who have kindly provided one for us to share with a Rebelscum reader.
This inaugural Star Wars Season’s Greetings 5g Silver Coin Note from 2018 incorporates both colour and engraving, and features a Rockwell-like depiction of Darth Vader - Dark Lord of the Sith - embracing the Christmas spirit. If you look closely and you’ll find more Star Wars characters featured humorously in the design.
The coin note sits within a unique holder, designed like a Christmas card, allowing for easy display amongst other Christmas ornaments. Limited to 10,000 worldwide, you'll find a unique production number printed on the coin note. It comes in a high-quality, Star Wars themed box making it a quirky addition to your collection or a novel gift idea to give to a family member or friend.
If you want to get updates about New Zealand Mint's latest news then sign up to their newsletter.
This competition is open to readers anywhere in the world and includes postage. Delivery by Christmas cannot be guaranteed.
To enter our giveaway all you have to do is fill in the following form. For details on the competition's rules please read the terms and conditions of entry below.
Terms and Conditions
The winner will be notified by e-mail and their names posted on Rebelscum on December 16th, 2019.
- Only one entry per postal address - only the first entry will be accepted.
- Prize must be delivered to a street address during business hours and signed for. It cannot be dropped off or delivered to a PO Box number.
- The competition closes at midnight (EST) on December 15th.
- All entries must be accompanied by a valid e-mail address.
- Staff and moderators of Rebelscum and its forums are not permitted to enter.
- By entering this giveaway you are agreeing to Rebelscum's privacy statement.
- The winner is responsible for any import duties, fees, fines, taxes, customs clearances or other related levies.